The Annual Conferences:
- The first conference for the Radiological Society of Saudi Arabia was held in 2005 PC. It was located in the Crown-plaza hotel in Jeddah ; attended by more than 700 participants.
- The Second conference for the RSSA was held in 2006 PC, and it was located in the great conference hall at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah with the attendance of more than 1000 participants.
- The third conference for the RSSA was held in 2007 PC, also it was located in the great conference hall at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah with the attendance of 1000 participants.
- The fourth conference for the RSSA was held in 2008 PC, and it was located in the conference hall at Durra beach hotel in Jeddah with the attendance of more than 1400 participants.
- The Fifth conference for the RSSA was held in 2009 PC, also it was located in the conference hall at Durra beach hotel in Jeddah with the attendance of more than 1700 participants.
- Agreement was made between Military Hospital in Riyadh to establish the sixth conference RSSA 2010 in the same annual date (each year in the first week of April) in Riyadh – the Intercontinental Hotel, but due to a force majeure it was withdraw of this conference , and announcing the establishment of the conference of the assembly in the same exact time the year after.
- The sixth conference for the RSSA was not held under the circumstance of changing the board of directors and the third session elections.
- The sixth conference for the RSSA 2012, was held at the same annul date in Belatzo’s hall; with the attendance of more than 1600 participant.
- The seventh conference for the RSSA 2013 was delayed, because of the existence of six Radiological conferences in Saudi Arabia during the same time: two of them were in Jeddah, one in Riyadh, one in Al-Madinnah, one in Al-Sharqeya, and another one in Makkah.
- Alliance was made with King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh to integrate the seventh conference for the Society RSSA 2014 simultaneously with the international conference on radiological medicine ICRM in February 2014 PC, which was attended by more than 2000 participants.
- Participation in organizing and preparing the scientific program for the second Technology Medical Radiology Conference and, the Health Leadership Conference in Saudi Health Exhibition 2014.
- Participation in supervising and preparing the program for the Third Scientific Conference of Diagnostic Radiology accompanying the Saudi Health Exhibition 2015.
* Scientific participation as an official guest in the European conference that was held in Vienna 2010 PC ; ECR meet Saudi Arabia.
* The society’s participation in the general meeting of the European society 2011-2012_ 2013-2014.
* The participation in Arab health conference 2012-2013-2014 in Dubai.
* Scientific participations in the European conference 2011- 2012-2013-1014.
Welcome to the 7th Annual meeting of the Radiological Society of Saudi Arabia meeting in Jeddah. We are pleased to host this educational event to bring you the highest quality and latest educational session
This year the scientific committee constructed the program to encompass general and common radiology sessions with a focus on the latest in the field of radiology.
We are very excited with new format this year and continue to build on the success of previous meetings. The conference will be enriched with reputable and distinguished speakers from the region and from all over the world who will address hot topics and issues on different topics in Imaging.
So welcome to Jeddah, on the Red Sea as we are very delighted to have you again in this lovely city, and we hope you will enjoy the meeting.
- Radiology Residents
- Medical Students